Did you know that about 80% of the wrinkles that show up on your skin are generated by cumulative sun exposure? It has been proven time and again that the sun can speed up the aging process.
People who are frequently working outdoors including lifeguards or engineers are more prone to the premature formation of wrinkles and fine lines than the people who work indoors including office personnel or sales representatives.
The sun has a tendency to damage the surface layers from the skin. But this does not always mean that UV radiation is entirely bad for you. Your skin needs a limited amount of UVR in order to produce Vitamin D. This vitamin is essential for your systemic functions.
You need to simply avoid excessive exposure to the sun especially during midday. During midday, the sun emits strong UVB and UVA rays.
You may use the subsequent ways to maintain your skin shielded from UVR and lessen the damages evoked by exposure to UV rays:
1. Sun screen – Sun screen is a fool-proof method of deflecting Ultra violet rays. You just need to look for a product that can be used daily. However, not every sun screen products on the market can safeguard you against both UVA and UVB rays. In fact, many of them only protect your dermis from UVB rays. Since UVA rays are the types that facilitate the aging process from the skin, you need to have good protection from them.
Choose sun screen items that can deflect both UVA and UVB rays. Also choose water-proof sun screen so you don’t need to re-apply constantly if you are in the beach.
2. Umbrella – Obtain an umbrella produced from vinyl fabric that can protect you against UV rays. They are often higher priced than you regular umbrella but this is useful in deflecting UV rays. One other fabrics used in making umbrella only avoid your direct exposure to UVR.
3. Anti Aging Moisturizer – This could actually minimize the damages your skin experience when exposed to sunlight. But make sure you use Crème Solaire that will not contain chemical ingredients. Chemical ingredients can make you photosensitive. They limit your time and effort under the sun because skin easily burns under UV radiation.
Search for a moisturizer with additional 100 % natural ingredients including CynergyTK, Phytessence Wakame and Nano Lipobelle HEQ10. CynergyTK is surely an factor that contains functional keratin. This is a protein used by your body for collagen production. Phytessence Wakame helps preserve hyaluronic acid. This acid is vital for the lubrication of collagen. Nano Lipobelle HEQ10 is needed to fight harmful free-radicals.
4. Pearl Powder – Ancient Chinese women used pearl powder to reverse damages due to UVR. In reality, it may also help control melanin production to retain skin color. As your dermis has a tendency to discolour because omitqh the sun, you need pearl powder.
5. Sleep early – Were you aware that when you sleep, your body releases a hormone called melatonin? Melatonin can help reduce the damaging results of UVR. It also increases your body’s effectiveness against ultraviolet rays.