Back in July 2019, UOL Group and United Industrial Corporation (UIC) tendered the maximum bid of $490 million to purchase a bit of property at Clementi via Government Land Sales (GLS).
Situated on Clementi Aveneue 1 at District 5, under Clementi Planning Area, Clavon Condo consist a total of 640 units above 2 imperial towers each position 37-storey tall, overlooking the sea of the Southern West and Bukit Timah Hill at the Northern East direction.
Clavon will have a childcare center within the chemical which is available to the occupants and public that are staying nearby. It is made up of 2 levels of basement carparks, a 50 meter lap pool as well as other communal facilities including tennis court.
This 99-year leasehold tenure development provides various unit types which range from 1-bedroom to 4-bedroom with intelligent houses empowered and fitted with top notch European fixtures and appliances.
Clavon has its own geographical advantage. Situated in a mature estate of Clementi in District 5 and in the center of District 21 and 10, travel into the city centre by personal transportation is only less than 15 minutes through Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), West Coast Highway or Pan-Island Expressway (PIE).
Renowned as a comprehensive education belt at Singapore, There Are Many popular school from Primary School around Tertiary Institution including Nan Hua Primary and Secondary School, NUS High School of Mathematics and Science, School of Science and Technology, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic as well as the prestigious National University of Singapore (NUS), a world renowned University.
District 5 is mostly recognized as a district enjoying high rental yield due to its favourable geographical place with loads of job opportunities. For investors looking for a high return product, Clavon is surrounded by huge bulk pools of quality prepared tenants, like those working in National University Hospital, Science Park 1 and 2, One-North, Mapletree Business City (MBC) 2 and 1, and Singapore second largest Central Business District, the Jurong Lake District.
Green connectivity is also a secret in which you may embrace at Clavon. Clementi Woods Park, West Coast Park and Southern Ridges will Allow You to admire the picturesque and tranquil scenery at the Southern West of Singapore. They’re outfitted with jogging path where you can jog or enjoy a walk along with your loved ones
If you are trying to find a cozy home with higher connectivity and level of luxury, lively lifestyles near to Singapore’s second CBD and green life, Clavon may be one of your top consideration.
10 Unique Selling Points of Clavon
1. Clavon is located in near proximity to the famous Kent Ridge schooling hub with highly sought after and most famous educational instituations such as NUS High School of Mathematics, Singapore Polytechnic, Anglo-Chinese Junior College, National University of Singapore, School of Science and Technology and a Lot More.
2. At the middle of two high growth regions, Clavon is located closely between Jurong Lake District, Singapore’s second largest Central Business District and a single North, a lively study and business hub with plenty of”good-class” tenants catchment.
3. In the outside ring of Clementi adult estate, together with pleny of daily amenities like moist market and hawker center in walking distance. Clavon condominium can also be short driving distance to plenty of encompassing shopping malls such as The Star Vista, Clementi Theater, West Coast Plaza, JEMS, Westgate, JCube plus many more.
4. Two twin towers of 37-storey tall, together with 640 units enjoying either North or South orientation, ensuring very good end floor circulation within the flat itself. Components on the large floor get to enjoy the scenic panoramic views involving the Southern-West sea or Bukit Timah Hill in the north west direction.
5. Generous landscaping with the building just covers less than 30 percent of the entire improvement.
6. Total privacy inside the development. All components in Clavon are oriented and designed such that no unit is confronting each other.
7. Adaptive designs with exceptionally functional design, ensuring little wastage space within the unit with great wrought iron size for family.
8. Smart home and community features, delivering great convenience in your fingertip.
9. Low maintenance fee with a childcare centre within the development, that catered to your needs of attending to a children and serving the surrounding area.
10. Few bus stops away to two MRT stations, Clementi and Dover MRT station. Free shuttle bus will be offered to residents of Clavon into Clementi MRT station for its first calendar year. Future upcoming Cross Island Line and Jurong Region Line may also enable greater access for those visitors to travel conveniently on the other part of Singapore.
Clavon Condo is proudly developed by UOL Group Limited and its subsidiary company United Industrial Corporation Limited (UIC). The chairman of both companies is non other than Dr. Wee Cho Yaw, the highly respectable veteran that help shapes the skyline of all residentil property in Singapore.
The renowned public-listed Singapore UOL Group Limited owns many propert developers that covers mostly on residential, commercial, hotels in addition to insulated suites. UOL is also very active in residential property business using the subsidiary firm United Industrial Corporation Limited (UIC).
UOL Group and also UIC emerged as the best bidder during the public tender in July 2019, that is currently named as The Clavon at Clementi Avenue 1. It’s a residential development having a childcare centre at a tender price of 491,300,000.
Their present and previous excellect track records includes Avenue South Residence, The Tre Ver, The Clement Canopy and Thomson three. The Clavon condominium typical each square feet is estimated to be about $1400psf.
Clavon Location Map
Clavon is located in older estate in District 5, in the fringe of Rush Of Central Region (RCR) along Clementi Avenue 1. It’s about 200 meters around from Your Clement Canopoyand also the entirely offered growth launched back in 2017 by both developer. The nearest MRT stations are Clemenit (EW23) along with Dover MRT Station (EW22), that are a couple of bus stops away. Future residents will appreciate free shuttle bus to Clementi MRT during the first year by TOP.
Clementi city is known for its enormous educational network. In Terms of secondary and primary schools, many popular schools like Nan Hua Primary, Clementi Main, Pei Tong Primary, Clementi Secondary, NUS High School xtotcb Mathemetics and Science, Nan Hua High School and School of Science and Technology. National University of Singapore, Ngee Ann Polytechnic and also Sinagapore Polytechnic have been within the area too for the ease of traveling for your kids within their teritary eduation years.
In a radius of less than two km, there are many mall for example 321 Clementi, ” The Clemeti Mall, West Coast Plaza, Rochester Mall and The Star Vista. For daily groceries wants, Clementi 448 Market and Food Centre are less than 10 minutes walk away.